Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316
Results 4,726 to 4,732 of 4732

Thread: Big Brother Mzansi 2015

Share/Bookmark

Re: Big Brother Mzansi 2015

Congratulations Ace and Ntombi fans. Wish them all the best! And this is me signing out till next time. Hugs and kisses!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Bellebabe View Post
    Congratulations Ace and Ntombi fans. Wish them all the best! And this is me signing out till next time. Hugs and kisses!
    Thanks Belle, we did it. Shap Shap
    Don't Hate the DeadShots! Hate the Game

Thank you Bellebabeand I hope to see you soon on BBAmuch love
    "TURN YOUR WOUNDS INTO WISDOM"

Big Brother Mzansi winners Ace and Ntombi have a lot of plans for the future. We might see them on another TV show soon. Ace and Ntombi are still in shock after walking away with the R2 million cash prize on Big Brother Mzansi: Double Troubleon Sunday evening.Although it hasn’t sunk in yet, the duo told Zalebs that they’re very excited about winning. Ntombi said: “We feel so good right now, this is the greatest feeling ever.”She also mentioned that they wouldn’t have won if it wasn’t for their fans. “We’d like to thank them very very much.”Ace said they’re still overwhelmed by everything. “We’ve never felt like this before.” He added that although they didn’t expect to win, they remained hopeful.Speaking about their plans, Ace said: “[There will] definitely be other shows in future, more reality, more acting, some CDs here and there, an album. We’re looking forward to a bright and good future. A lot is going to come for us, all in good time.”When asked about how they’re spending their money, they said: “We want empower ourselves, educate ourselves, businesses here and there, invest.” They added that they still need to sit down and calm themseleves down and let it all sink in. “It’s still shocking…”

Hi everyone can someone please tell me if it true or false. Is Ace going to Isibaya? if so why they sign him so early? Maybe uzoba utaxi driver or inkabi

Quote Originally Posted by andzon View Post
    Hi everyone can someone please tell me if it true or false. Is Ace going to Isibaya? if so why they sign him so early? Maybe uzoba utaxi driver or inkabi
    *DEAD*NGE NKABIyou've made my day
    "TURN YOUR WOUNDS INTO WISDOM"

Oh Boy, I see everybody is busy voting for their favourites. Good final line up I have to say and if I was probably voting, I guess I would be voting for Ace and Ntombi. Not because I love them but because K2 is still on my hitlist (for Matt-Blue c***blocking) and same for Chelsea. All the best. I will be popping in Sunday to see how it goes!
    u

same here
    I'm still investigating the sabotage against me. Since the last week of the show I couldnt access this place, I just came to check today if the site is still off, only to realise that some people were chatting away peacefully

Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316

Thread Information